Hello there! I think I’m going to start sharing more recipes simply because I just enjoy doing them. I’ve only shared a few other recipes on my blog before, and I’d love to share ones I find that I love as well as my own. Let’s get started.
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Optional Seasonings
Makes 5 Burgers
- Drain and rinse black beans. Pour into a small bowl, and take a fork and mush the black beans into a paste consistency.
- Mix in the beaten egg.
- Add any other seasonings.
- Gradually add in the bread crumbs.
- Roll into a ball shape and flatten into patties.
- Cook until crisp. Mine took ten minutes, but it all depends on the grill.
- Finish off with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
– – – – –